Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

the demon forest

Saliva is coming out of my mouth. I hear laughter and twigs crackling. Im breathing so loud like my insides are bubbling, “(sniff sniff) burnt dark wood and thick black ash?”is what i whisper. My hand just misses a growling frozen demon tree.


I lift my head and I see something smiling by the trees in the gloomy light I glare freaky mouths with long… vampire teeth sticking out. I run like a cheetah sprinting in the darkness. A tree root flips high above, my ankle trips on it. My head hits the ground and tiny bugs are crawling in my mouth.


I think for a moment what’s mom gonna think? I also wonder where am I.... i'm feeling intense and insane hopefully I will escape the demon forest. It's been two nights the trees are growling louder and louder… but finally I go to sleep…


“Honey it's morning” yells mum “wait where am I wait a minute my bed, my toys, my room its home”I scream I stair outside the demon forest is just a dream...or was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment